How does it feel as a new mother to know you are pregnant with life inside you?

I am looking to conceive soon and was wondering about this whole new experience!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well you get sick and your boobs get sore. You're tired all the time, and you have to worry about making sure everything is ready for a baby. You get fat, can't sleep and have to pee all the time.

But it is the best experience in the world, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
    Anonymous

• It feels different to different women and with different pregnancies. There is no way to anticipate how it will feel for you.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• you'll find out soon enough
    Anonymous

• It feels insane to me! I am so excited!! I talk to my little "blueberry" every day.. i have also never payed so much attention to what i do or eat.. Its a totally new game when your responsible for another life!
    Every bite you take, every drink.. every everything your baby gets!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Honestly, my baby was unexpected and I had plans to move overseas for 3 years after I graduated college. I was not in a place in my life to have a baby. I considered the alternative option for a few days. But once I realized that I was blessed with a new life growing inside of me, counting on me to see it through, I knew what the right thing was to do. It's an amazing feeling. even though I'm now only 3 months and I can't really see or feel anything inside of me, I feel in my heart the most amazing connection to another human being. The sickness, soreness, and fatigue you feel is all worth the end result. Take care of yourself and know that everything you do directly affects the baby. I tell my baby that I love them every day and we are already very close.
    OrganicMomnDad

Answer by OrganicMomnDad at 6:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• The above is all true! You have to be willing to the bad w/the good.
    For me,I loved the very begining of the second trimester. I felt so completed and beautiful. Then,by the mid way mark of my third trimester,I was so ready for the lo to come meet us! GL;)
    Anonymous

• well the first few months were really good..it kinda makes you feel like your not even preggo bc not much changed unless you have morning sickness...then around 4-5 months it starts to move and you can feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its amazing and the best feeling in the world..and the very first time you see it and hear the heartbeat is breath taking..oh i love it
    Anonymous

• I was in denial until I heard the heartbeat, even with all the morning sickness and everything. It's crazy finally realizing your going to be a mommy- I just felt overwhelmed until i had him. then everything settled down, I really like being a mom.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 7:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• for me it is the most amazing feeling when you start to feel your little one move inside of you, it is undescribable, it is unbelievable how a life can grow inside you and just that connection you grow with your child and then when they are born the instant love you feel is overwhelming!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• At first, it really kind of freaked me out to think that there was a little human being growing inside of my body. But is was a wonderful journey.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2010