where do you live?

My husband and I want to move and were trying to find a good place to rase a family, where do you live and do you like where your at? would you recomend it to your enemy? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in East Tennessee. I love it here and I think it's a great place to raise a family.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• we live in colorado and want to move as well, we dont like the snow here but think its a good place to have a family :) good luck
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I live in Rockland county, NY. I love it. Awesome schools, low crime rate, nice people, great place for kids. i wouldnt want an enemy living near me, lol, i do recommend it to my friends.
    Anonymous

• We live in Ann Arbor MI area and its wonderful here, a great place to raise a family! But before this we were in Paris, TN and that too was a great place to raise a family. I think it just depends on what your looking for. Personally we are hoping to end up in PA someday, Its beauitful there and it seems like a wonderful place:)
    Good luck! I hope you find a great place to live!
    Kandee1008

Answer by Kandee1008 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• from what i've been told colorado is a horrible place to raise a family... has anyone heard of colimbine? Where do you live in colorado? I would think Idaho, Oregon, Montana or Utah maybe even Nevada (not vegas) would be good places.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 6:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Haily Taylor we live in Colorado Spring, not much crime here, Denver is a different story
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• we dont want to be where snow is, we like the sun etc
    Anonymous

• At the moment Las Vegas NV. Recommend it to my enemy YES. A family NO LOL.
    Oklahoma isnt to expensive and it is a nice place to live. I went to High School that and I LOVED it. I lived in a town called Choctaw.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i live in phoenix, az and i hate it. i used to live near fort hood in texas, that was a great place. i loved it.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• florida has high crime rates as do the carolinas.

check az and nevada or some small town usa
    Anonymous