hello im really worried i might be misscarying :(

so i have a reallly mild pain in my abdomen it comes and goes theres been no bleeding whatso ever my doctor thinks it may be a water infection but im still really worried and advice ? i might be worrying about everything because this is my first child i jus need some reassurance

tashiimummytobe

Asked by tashiimummytobe at 6:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That can be normal sweetie. My doctor told me it was most likely just my uterus stretching.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 7:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• IMHO If you THINK you are you should just go be checked just to be safe. Mild cramping can be normal tho. I had so much cramping with my daughter it was ridiculous

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• If you have already gone to the doctor and he doesn't seem concerned then you shouldn't either. There are many strange aches and pains that go with pregnancy. Bladder infections and UTIs are not uncommon during pregnancy. How far along are you?
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• could be round ligament pain, just those ab muscles stretching aside for the uterus to grow out. If your worried call the nurse and ask her she might say the same thing.
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 7:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Take some deep breath, hon. I know pregnancy can be stressful, but high levels of stress can lead to a miscarriage. The more calmed down you are, the better off you will be. Put on some calming music and just breath as you connect with that special little one who is so much a part of you right now. Focus on that, not on the stress. Just breath. These other ladies have given you some good insight. All in all, go with your gut, not your fear.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I wouldn't worry it don't sound too serious, if you start bleeding badly then i would worry
    Anonymous

• It could be an ovarian cyst! I had one while PG and nothing to worry about, your gonna be fine :)
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I EXPEREIENCED THOSE PAINS WITH MY 3RD CHILD AND I HADN'T WITH THE 2 BEFORE HER AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS LIGAMENT PAINS JUST LIKE WHAT VIKING BEAUTY SAID SO DONT WORRY ITS NORMAL YOUR BELLY IS STRETCHING THATS ALL
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I have cramping all the time, doc says drink lots of water because dehydration causes cramping and you can take tylenol to help..
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• having just gone through one last month i know the angst of not knowing. only thing you can do is wait. if its a miscarriage the cramps dont go away. you feel a slight dull throb like menstrual cramps are coming. keep your doctor informed. ask for an ultrasound. hb's are hard to find very early on but are sometimes detectable at 6 weeks. its a horrible experience, I pray that its only nerves, that the cramping is nothing to worry over, and that this fall...you put a face to a heartbeat.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2010