Looking for Adult Items...

I'm a home business owner - As such I prefer to shop through other home business owners. I figure if I am going to buy something I might as well help another mom in the process.

My Dh and I are looking to enlarge our Adult Item Collection with some of out Income Tax Refund. However the friend we had that sold those items has left her company.

So, if you sell Adult items and have a website please post it. i will go through the sites posted and put in my order with the company we are happiest.

Thanks!

**Feel free to post Anon. For privacy I am.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Money & Work

• Um, you are actually going to spend your tax refund on adult toys?? I bet your relationship is real fulfilling... Maybe it would just be cheaper to get a different sex partner....

just sayin....

How lame!!
    Anonymous

• You'd be better off buying a business license so you can buy the toys wholesale. You may also want to check out CM group for Ebay sellers. A lot of those group members sell adult toys in Ebay stores and do direct drop shipping so you don't have to invest in an inventory.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• OP here. My sex live is just fine. But after all these years we are looking for something to spice things up... How is it wrong to try something different? It's not like we are planning on spending all our money, but since most of our refund is going to practical things, we figured it would be nice to treat ourselves for a change.

I am just looking to support another mom in the process of helping us out. How does that make me the bad guy?!? I really don't care about cost and don't want to do the Ebay thing - eww!! And the whole sale thing isn't really something I want to get in to. I just want to find a mom who sells this stuff and buy from her site. Anyone with sites please post! I'm not interested in ANYTHING else!
    Anonymous

• I just have to comment on the first person. Why even bother saying anything at all. Obviously your sex life is boring.
    Anonymous

• my name's michelle and my web site is www.brownbagpartygirls.com pm me if you need to or want :)
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 10:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2010