Archery

Do you like archery? Are you an expert or are you just learning or haven't got into it, but learning?

meliscool72

Asked by meliscool72 at 7:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I learned how to shoot a real bow and arrow in summer camp in the early 70's, starting when I was 6 years old! Ah, the good ol' days of camp when you learned things like that--along with swimming, canoeing/boating, strategy team games/contests, etc! I also learned how to shoot a BB Gun by the age of 8 and a rifle by the time I was 10 years old.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I played archery in middle school. I loved it!
    Anonymous

• I have been wanting to learn it for several years but can't seem to get my dh interested in it and I really want to do this with him. So I guess I am SOL. Oh well maybe my 13 year old son might he likes to do things like that.
    Anonymous

• I got to learn Archery in High School PE. We got our son a bow and arrow for Christmas a couple years of go and when we go out we all take a turn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2010