8 Month old bully

My son has just about to turn 8 months old and he is a bully. He pushes, bites and pulls on 9 month old cousin when they are both on the floor together. He also take her toys from her. I s this normal and if not how can I stop it befroe he gets worse.

JAMELYN307

Asked by JAMELYN307 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Keep in mind that he doesn't know he's bullying. He doesn't know it's wrong. This is when you teach him. When he does this, remove him from the situation. Take the toy away and give it back., Be consistent and do it every time. When he gets the message that he's not supposed to do that, he'll stop.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I agree with previous poster!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• babies know...if you incourage it and think its cute hes going to continue you doing it...pull him away or pop his hand and say no. My sister would tell her son when he was that age to "bite" and "hit aunt shay" "get mad"...everyone thought it was soooo cute and now he is a 2 and half year old shit head
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2010