Is my sister in-law weird for wanting this??

My sister in-law insisted that my father in-law which is her father in-law too our husbands are brothers and it's their father, well anyways she insisted that he be in the birthing room while she was having her child, my father in-law was very uncomfortable with this he wanted to be there for her but felt funny being in there with her legs spread open, she was very upset when he respectfully declined, what do you think? you think that she shouldve gotten extremely upset like she did? or been more understanding that he was uncomfortable with it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Shes preg so it could be the hormones. Anyways, I think she should have I mean birthing is exactly pretty....
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Umm.. weird to me!! lol.. but then again im only letting my hubby in the room.. and even that, i feel weird about lol.. being soooo exposed! I wouldnt want his father in their for sure!!!!! lol
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• isn't**
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• no not weird...if its her 1st she could want him to be in the room for the experience with dh
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Hmm, maybe they had an affair.
    Anonymous

• Wanting him there is not weird. The doc's in the way anyway.

But he has every right to decline.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• just think it could be a beautiful family experience...he probably was in the room and delivered your sisters husband it would probably be neat for him to see his own child deliver his own son or daughter
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Ha ha! Guess im the only one who would be uncomfortable with that!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Odd yes, but maybe she was trying to have all invloved? Personally, I wish I would have done it by myself, I didn't have the guts to tell MY own mom, SIL, MIL, Dad, and whoever else wandered in to get the HELL out, including hubby!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• haha...i didnt care who was in the room..i was hurting so bad i just wanted the little booger out. When the nurses came in to check i spread my legs far and wide...i didnt care who was standed by.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2010