What is the best way to get rid of a wart?

wart is on thumb

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Health

• my dad swears by duct tape. google it
    Anonymous

• someone once told me mustard...never had em so i dont know. My ex's mother used to buy the doc shoals freeze away..i think u can even go to the doc and have them removed
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I had one on my ring finger a few years ago and put clear nail polish over it and then a band aid to cover it. The nail polish suffocates it and dries it out. After a while, as gross as it sounds, you can actually just peel it off. It doesnt hurt but can take a couple of weeks. Or you can go to the dr and have it frozen off.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• You can buy freeze-off stuff at the drug store now. DH uses duct tape. You have to get the original. The other kinds don't work. No white tape or blue tape or off brand. Duck brand duct tape.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Duct tape.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I cut mine off with finger nail clippers and pull the little thingies out with tweasers.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2010