I was wondering about tubals..from ladies who have experience

Ok i am on my third daughter and with my fiances two it makes 5! the van is full he doesnt want anymore and niether do i. my doc agrees that each pregnancy i have more problems (i have a double uterous) so I am going to get a tubal when i get my csection with this baby. Im just interested in hearing the thoughts of ladies who have done this and how they felt about it if they had problems and all that. Im nervous about it all!!!!!

anjalee033

Asked by anjalee033 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had it done and it was the best decision of my life! The c-section hurts afterwards of course, but it is nothing to be nervous over. It's great!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• ok good!!! i am a tad nervous! lol i looked it up and found all the bad things from it and got all nrevous! lol i probly shouldnt have done that! but i figured i should check out all the pros and cons!
    anjalee033

Answer by anjalee033 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Glad you asked this question...wish more would respond though.
    I am preggers w/ # 3 ...and this is my last. DH and I decided I would get my tubes tied....( Actually I decided and told DH and he said that was fine )
    So I was wondering the same thing.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 9:02 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I had my tubes tied after c-section and the only difference I can tell is that it hurt a little worse afterward and my periods are different but in a good way, I have shorter, lighter periods with very little discomfort, where before my periods where heavy, lasted at least five days and I had serious cramps the whole time. Other than that I can tell no difference in before and after.
    dylansmom08

Answer by dylansmom08 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I had my tubes tied during my c-section back in November. I can't comment much on any long term effects, I will say that there was absolutely no difference in recovery from my first c-section. It only added about 20 min to the procedure.
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 9:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• thank you for answering!!!! I am truly curious about what woman really go thru with it! after reading all the horror stories my nerves about it were a little high! I really want it done so I was hoping to hear good things!
    anjalee033

Answer by anjalee033 at 9:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• My mom had it done and she got pregnant 2 years after she got it done... needless to say she wasn't to happy about the pain she went through and getting pregnant again
    littlejjsmommy

Answer by littlejjsmommy at 3:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• ah crap that sucks!!!! lol i hope thats not me!
    anjalee033

Answer by anjalee033 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2010