what do i do ?

I went to my o.b.g.y.n because i had a discharge that was white but it got worse it turned yellow! so finally they gave me an appt. and i went and my o.b is treating me with antibiotics for yeast and for b.v. but she asked if i had ever been diagnosed with Gohnerrea ? i told her No so she asked if i trusted my hubby i of coarse said yes ! and she said ok ... but she just never explaind why she asked that.. so now im worried and dont know if i should switch o.b's i also want to know if a yeast or b.v{bacterial vaginoses} the discharge can get a different color if you dont treat it right away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Health

• Yes!!! Watch it and if it turns green then you have to go be treated for gonorrhea! I found out by looking up bv that its not a std but can be linked to having multiple sexual partners!!! When I told this to my ex, he put it on me; saying I'm not f***ing anyone but you so you must be the ho!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2010