hemmoroids tmi

I'm anon because i'm a bit embarrased hahaha. Ok so since about yesterday i've had hemmoroids. it's not a constant pain, if I sit or lay correctly the pressure is off. But it feels like I have to "go" but can't. The first few times I felt I had to go it only made the pain worse. I dont have any preparation h type cream, but I did apply some petrolium jelly which provided temporary relieve. any other good household products I can use till I go to the store tomorrow? And guess what ladies...tomorrow I have a pap test. yaaaaaaay!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Health

• got any ice you can hold on there or sit on for a while to numb it?

sorry, that's all I can think of.
    Anonymous

• witch hazel-- it'll stop the itch and cool it
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• My Mom says to put vitamin E on them and push them back in...mine were never bad enough to 'push back in' but the E helped. Eat steamed beets and drink carrot juice so your bowel movements wont be so harsh for the next week or so, they could heal if you try that.
    Anonymous