How can I get my husband to be more romantic and sensitive?

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Beat him!

• Usually that's something you want to try to do before marrying him lol. There's really no way to do it. Guys get comfortable and set in their ways and all you can do is either spell it out for him and tell him exactly how you want things to be or just accept things the way they are. Guys don't read hints or minds lol. I've learned this the hard way. Good luck!

Answer by nicolemstacy at 9:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• If you can't tell him what you need, then your relationship has much bigger problems. Have you considered a neutral third party to help improve communication?

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• you can't...he is who he married him that are stuck with it now...trying t o change a man after marriage is pointless and stupid...why do women think they can do this? if he tried to change you how pissed would YOU be?