Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think this is right?

I am in a bad marriage. and news year eve, he drew the last straw. I was scared to death. I told him to leave, i didnt want nothing else to do with him. He want leave, he is scared i want let him see his daughter. But that is bullcrap, im not that mean to let him not see her. So how can i get him to leave? I dont think i love him anymore. and there is this other guy, that treats me better. i've been talking to him alot. he makes me smile like i neverd smiled before. So what do i need to do...Please help

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (10)
  • Divorce him...He would have to leave then. If its his house then you will have to leave so if thats the case start saving some money. Dont run to another guy though, maybe it would be best if you took a break between men.

    Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • Move the new guy in....he'll leave then.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • Men are always nice at first and then they show you their true colors. Remember how you fell in love with your husband? I agree that you shouldn't go from one man to another. You may have to leave if he refuses.

    Answer by lowencope at 9:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • its my mothers house, and i dont have the money to get out on my own.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • Is there abuse happening? If so, you can get a restraining order against him and then he'll have to leave. The clincher with that though is you would have to arrange for someone else to meet him with your daughter for visits.

    Answer by chocaholic888 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • I think if your married you shouldn't be talking to another guy like that. That is just opening yourself up for a disaster. It takes two to make a marrige work but if you are talking to this other guy then your not putting in your part too. If your unhappy then you need to leave not have an emotional affair with someone else. How would you feel if your husband was talking to another girl like that? There is nothing wrong with getting a divorce if you honestly can't work things out but don't make things harder on yourself by doing this as well.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • if he "scares" you again, call the cops and they will make him leave. Its your mother's house so he will have to leave....unless your mother says that you do.


    Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • Your mother will likely have to undertake the process of evicting him. You can't just throw people out of the place they live (depending on the laws where you live). If he scares you call the police and they will take him away but you will have to likely press charges.

    How about you deal with the mess with this man before you go running to another? Get your life sorted out ON YOUR OWN. Your judgement doesn't sound all that good to begin with, it'll be even less so under all this stress.

    Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • I am willing to bet your feelings of your husband scaring you is greatly increased by the man that you are interested in. How about you end one relationship before you begin another?

    Answer by FL2AK at 10:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

  • issue an eviction notice - he HAS to leave then (since your at your mom's not aplace where he is on a lease)

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.