37.2 weeks prego?

So i was wondering what contractions feel like cause i think i might be having them but never even got the BH ones so i have no idea what they feel like, Im having like period cramps all the way from my back to my lower abdomen and there is ALOT of pressure in my crotch like sometimes it actually hurts makes me take a deep breath, its like he is trying to stick his hand out and wave hello lol by the way last time i was checked i was only 1 cm dialted and half way softened

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I only ever had contractions when i went into preterm labor....but they felt like period cramps in my lower back and abdomen.

call your doctor she/he should be able to advise you on what to do.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Yeah I def had period like cramps for my contractions. Id call your dr and good luck!! Congrats!
    Anonymous

• is it like you have one for a short bit, then it stops, but comes back again a little later? are they coming consistently, or just every once in a while? personally i would just relax as much as possible unless i was having these "contrax" every 4 minutes for over an hour. then i would call my midwife, and possibly head to my birth place =) at past 37 weeks you shouldn't have to worry about a thing because if baby has decided it's time, it's time! but it could also be just early labor stuff that can last for WEEKS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2010