husband did drugs in the past........

heres the deal, I was just cleaning my fish bowl and the thing broke and i sliced my hand open, my 3 yr old was helping me and i didn't want him to come in contact with any glass and get hurt himself so i yelled for my husband to come and get him and my husband has been hiding upstairs for a couple of hours(which is unusual) he comes down after 10min of me bleeding and yelling for his help and his pupils are gigantic and he is sweating like crazy i asked him if he knew what i could put the fish in and to take my son out of the kitchen and he starts looking in the heating vents and behind the couch saying he is looking for something to put the fish in, mind you i've caught him doing coke in the past and these are the same things he was doing....what do you think i should do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• get him help or get out - its not safe for your kids to be in a house with drugs
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• yep..sounds like he is doing some kind of speed..coke or meth
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• He is the only one that can help himself if he is doing drugs...

You can do what you want to do, but he is the one that has to make those steps..
    I would ask him if he is doing drugs, tell him your feeling...

I would also listen to you gutt.....if you think he is doing drugs...you need to leave...
    I know this crap, my brother was a coke addict for 20 plus years..

You staying just enables him...
    He has to do the work...and the first step for him is to
    admit his problem..

Good luck to you, do not allow anyone to treat you like a doormat..

You need to remember one thing....you are not dealing with your husband..you are dealing with a drug addict..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• LEAVE.
    Anonymous

• LEAVE HIM!!!! YOUR CHILD DON'T DESERVE THAT KIND OF LIFE!!!
    CODYSMOM_00

Answer by CODYSMOM_00 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I think you should tape up your hand, find a pot to put your fishies in before they gulp too much air, put your kid to bed and then wait for your husband to sober up.

Then you should find out if he intends to keep doing drugs before you make any decisions.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 12:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2010