when did this happen

I have become such an untrusting person not only to family and friends but my husband! I hate it, he just got off the phone with a girl (who i know) and he wasnt trying to hide the call from me but sill it fells like he took a knife and jamed it into my heart! its no use talking to him about it because he doesnt here me. is my marrage falling apart? someone please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Someone once said that God gives us instincts to work for a reason. Maybe yours are working but you don't know how to put things in an order fix it. Why was he talking to the girl? Just because you know her does not give rights to be on the phone. On the other hand, if you really feel like you are the problem and all is well, then you may need to find you something else to do that will occupy your time and keep you busy. An idle mind is the devil's workshop and he is always on his job! Good Luck!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 10:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• he works with her. I really HATE how i am right now its so stupid, i love him so much but things just feel wrong ya know i dont what to think he would do anything like that but why else would i be going crazy like this? maybe im just crazy
    Anonymous

• Well, I've gone through these feelings before. If your husband is always very honest and loyal and has never given you reason to doubt him then you may need to look at yourself too. How do you feel about yourself (i'm not saying that offensively). I know when I put on some weight my self-esteem started to fade and it really took a toll on my marriage. I became paranoid about a lot of things. My husband has always been very good to me, but if you don't love yourself and know you're worth it then you won't believe that anyone else could feel that way about you.
    HOWEVER, if you husband has given you reason to be suspicious (ie. lots of female friends recently, staying out late, more withdrawn/uninterested,not as interested in being intimate, never leaving his phone) you may have reason to be suspicious. "If a women snoops around and finds something upsetting, then you had reason to snoop!, if not...Trust Him!" (my husband's quote
    nangelsmom1031

Answer by nangelsmom1031 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• we just had a baby 4 weeks ago so maybe its just im not happy with my body yet and my self-esteem is low right now, and im just freaking out and being stupid, thanks so much girls :) you guys have been really helpful GOD BLESS
    Anonymous

• have you thought of marriage counseling? I think its important to really talk have an open and trusting relationship and sometimes counseling helps you get into the right place to do this. Maybe he thinks talking to a girl on the phone is innocent and is unaware how its damaging your marriage? or maybe ther are other issues going on that makes him do this? I'm not sure because I don't know either of you, but I do know that unless its talked through and actions and possible soluitons are made nothing will get resolved, and sometimes having a counselor as a mediator is helpful. sorry your going through this :(
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• If he works with her why does he need to also talk to her at night when he is home with his wife and baby? I'd tell him to give his head a shake and stop being a doofus.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2010