What would you do?

Thankfully this is not my problem. I'm VERY happily married, but I was talking about this with some friends. Let's say your dating this guy who you like a lot. You can really see yourself having a future with this guy. He's fun, you're attracted to him, really good looking, good job, kind, caring, the whole package. The only problem, he's really bad at, shall we say, the physical aspect of love. What would you do? Is this a deal breaker?

jenlenr

Asked by jenlenr at 10:40 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope I wouldn't see that as a deal breaker. A deal breaker in my opinion, is something that couldn't be changed, and as we all know, practice makes perfect! Sex is a really easy thing to get good at. All you need is practice, and someone to be very specific about what you want them to do, and before you know it, that man will know exactly what's going on!
    Anonymous

• it could be, if you can not connect with the person that way then your missing out on so much and the heart will look for what its missing
    Anonymous

• Deal breaker for me. A physical connection is either there or not.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I would put my finger up in the air and say..................

NEXT!!!!!kissand then kiss him goodbye..

You can not change a person...they are who they are...

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• No, I don't think it would be a deal breaker, but I think it would depend on the rest of the relationship. If that connection is there in every other way, the feelings are strong, and the potential to have a future together is really there, then the physical aspect isn't a huge deal to me. Men can be taught, and even if he can't, I know how to...do it myself, shall we say? To me, a lasting relationship should be more about love and commitment, sharing feelings and a life, than about sex.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Yeah, that'd be a deal breaker.
    Anonymous

• You've GOT to have chemistry or you'll be bored as hell....or maybe that's just me.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:14 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Define bad at sex please. Not everyone "performs" the same. I've been with 5 guys and I have not had "bad' sex but everyone was different.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• if it was a lack of chemistry thing then I would break it off and move on. if it were more about his ability then that can always be worked on as a couple.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2010