why can't we just ask a question and not get nasty feedback

just once i would like to not get nasty feed back about a question i ask. the moms on here that do answer are the nastiest. are there any nice moms that answer questions. what is all ur problems? its like u never had a question in ur life. get over urselves.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I personally think those anons who answer with horrible replies are out for attention and don't have to show their names. I sometimes doubt if they are mothers, but just trolls. That's what's sketchy.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I agree. It's ridiculous. I rarely ask questions anymore bc of the rude responses. I'd love to answer you questions nicely if I had an answer. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Thats why I dont bother askin questions if I need to ask anything I ask Family or someone who isnt so judgemental I steer clear of the haters/and negative comments.
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:27 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I wanted to post the same thing earlier! I read three questions and 2 of them has nasty responses. What ever happened to "if you can't say something nice, don't say anthing at all!"
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 11:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• And then, there are the moms who don't answer the question, they just criticize the previous answers.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• thank you for all ur nice responses. i appreciate and i am glad i am not alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2010