Paranormal Activity

Am I the only one who wasn't impressed? It was alright, definitely better than Blair Witch Project, but eehhhh. I've seen a lot scarier movies.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, I laughed the whole time I watched it! :D yes it beat Blair Witch, but was so not scary! I am not a fan of "handy-cam" movies anyways though.
    It scared the crap out of my husband though.

the alternate ending sucked! the one on the DVD was better, I don't know why they say the alternate was too scary. The real one was the only jump out and scare you scene in the whole thing

but thanks to him signing the petitions to get it to go public instead of select theaters, both our names are in the credits which is pretty cool
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I thought it was actually pretty scary...and I'm hard to impress with scary movies. It wasn't as scary as I expected, or as scary as they made it out to be, but it WAS pretty creepy. I actually enjoyed it.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• havent seen it yet. i dont get scared with scary movies as much as i get startled and jump... you know the all of the sudden people show up when least expected or whatever
    Anonymous

• I DON'T do scary movies at all. but given all my friends love them. We (Dh n I) went to my cousins house, where we watched it. They liked it said it was alright. I on the other hand was burning up from being scared & made my stomach hurt. I HATE scary movies so I totally over reacted but whatever. =)
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• haven't seen it yet, and i am a scary movie buff...know someone that saw it she watches loads and loads of movies and never says to much, but she said that paranormal activity scared the hell out of her
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• GOOGLE THIS "WATCH PARANORMAL ENTITY ONLINE FOR FREE" and then watch that movie, it came out online right after para.acti. and it is what that movie should have been. paranormal entity is the shit!
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 12:08 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Totally confused myself thinking you were talking about paranormal state...
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 8, 2010