why wont she give up on starting rumors about me?

i havent had anything to do with my cousin in almost 4 months now when she started hatin on me for no reason, at least she didnt give me one. i gotta call at 11 pm last night from my male cousin saying i better leave jack alone and i need to stop being jealous of barbra..i was like who is jack my cousin said barbs ex husband..i havent seen her ex since i was a jr in high school when she married him. her and i are the same age she got married at 16 to a guy much older than she. and i havent lived in the same state as them since 94. my parents moved when i was little and i never had the desire to move back. i dont talk to her i dont talk to her friends i have nothing to do with her but yet she keeps doing whatever she can to start stuff with me. and she thinks im jealous of her...she is really over weight her bf is a married man who owes 50,000 in back child suport and they live in a ran down house. why be jealous of that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ha, I'd tell anyone who asks that you will do whatever you please with Jack and it's no one else's business ;-) Just sayin...if she's going to try and spread rumors, have a little fun.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Maybe she is jealous of you ? ? ? ? But the overweight comment wasn't very nice... all women are beautiful, big or small, tall or short lol. Seriously though, not cool.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• i didnt mean it as a bad thing. im slender no matter what i eat or do and after 3 kids(5'4 and 115) i always been skinny . and she isnt just a little over weight she is a lot over weight she is 5'5 and 300 lbs ...just sayin why would i be jealous of her.
    Anonymous

• sounds like she got nothing better to do....remember misery loves company
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Some people are forever emotionally stuck in Jr. High.

Just laugh and tell your cousins that you have no ideas how some rumors get started.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Haters will always find ways to hate on you. Just stay postive and do not make any nasty comments about her to anyone. It will only show her your bothered which is what a hater wants.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have relatives like this and they get out of bed every day with nothing better to do. Ignore her that was how I got the person who gossipped about me to stop I did not respond or answer her anymore it worked.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 8, 2010