My husband and i have been seperated for 7 months hes moved out

on his own,he still pays all the bills and rent and my cell..we have 2 kids together.That he sees 3 times a week.Im planning my first family vacation to florida this summer with just my kids,he wants to go just to be there for the children,but act like one happy family,i dont think this is a good idea,does anyone else agree????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• yea as a happy family is confusing... is daddy coming back or is he gunna leave again? questions that aren't the best for children..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• It's nice he wants to do it for the kids but it may gives the kids the idea of you two getting back together, hard call
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• It DEPENDS..,....
    Are you still interested in working it out? It seems like he is. If you are interested I think it would be good for everyone for him to go with the family. Good Luck in your decision.
    Anonymous

• is he trying to work things out with you? did he leave or was it you?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• if you arent planning on getting back together there is no sense in giving the kids false hope
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• bad idea all around
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• nooooo he doesnt want to be with me anymore,hes the one who cheated and left me..its about the children in his eyes not me at all.im civil as it is for my kids although its hard,i did want to work things out with him he shunned me countless times.
    Anonymous

• NO, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE LEADING HIM ON. IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT LEAVING HIM , DON'T LET HIM GO!!!!!
    CODYSMOM_00

Answer by CODYSMOM_00 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm the bad guy here because I give the guy props... all too often the men leave the woman, may or may not see and pay child support on the child, but seldom do they continue to pay all of the bills (including cell) so he's a good man even tho he was a cheater.
    If you let him go, just make it clear to the kids that you're going together but in no way does that mean that you're getting back together, that you'll be sharing seperate rooms and he'll be doing things with them, and you'll be doing things with them, and then maybe there'll be times when you're doing things together. Just think, you'd get to go shopping, sight seeing etc with a babysitter there... almost sounds nice in a whacked out way. Long as you're getting along and not sharing the same room, then why not. And if he's trying to get back together with you and you're open to it, maybe this is his way of going about it.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I think if he is footing the bill for you to live on in the first place, meaning he is paying your way. You should bring him along for him to pay for the vacation that he is paying for anyways. Now if you are paying your own way house hold and all leave him behind. I have to agree with lisa ann p ....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 8, 2010