what's going on with my body?! (kinda gross)

I've been on clomid for 4 months bc my doctor wanted to force start my period and get them regulated. And my husband and i decided to try to get pregnant in dec. and i was soposed to start my period on the second this month and i haven't. I thought i was going to yesterday but i never did i'm just getting this nasty brown mucus looking stuff that i normally get on the last day of my period and it's been like that for two days now. i took three test two neg. 1 pos. i'm gonna take another one here soon bc i've been so sick feeling and so damn emotional! i was just wandering if anyone had any ideas about thiscrazy body of mine

sweetmissa47

Asked by sweetmissa47 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be implantation bleeding...
    SarahEric09

Answer by SarahEric09 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• It looks like you are pregnant. Wait a couple days and test again. Alot of women spot when their period is due. Usually a positive test means positive. I hope you are. Bump!
    taraandguy

Answer by taraandguy at 12:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• If you got the postive after the neg's then i say you are the hormone that the test detects got stronger and was able to be read i have had that happen got neg then tested tthe next day and it was post.
    sweet_bumblbee

Answer by sweet_bumblbee at 12:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2010