ok im seriously going to cheat on my DH...HELP!!!(TMI)

my hubby is sooo selfish when it comes to sex!! nothing that i do makes him want to have sex longer than 10 minutes!! i could literally go down and give him the best bj hes ever had he will go straight to sex (without returning the favor) and be down literally seconds later....i keep everything down south very clean and cut but he doesnt go there! i try to introduce more foreplay...but its never returned.. i never EVER get the chance to orgasm...he refuses to orally or manually get me off and cant hold out long enough with the intercourse. even when i ask/beg/plead he acts like some unpleasant thing that he doesnt really want to do so its not as good!! i need to get off im tired of using batteries...what would u do, i dont want to keep giving him these great orgasms if i cant get one!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you considered that he may not be able to hold it? Some men have health conditions that make them shoot too fast. If you're telling him all the time about how he's not satisfying you he may be feeling too much pressure and figure that he's no good at it, so get his and be done with it.
    Cheating isn't the answer... all you're going to get from that would be more problems.
    If he's not willing to try, then either learn to live with it or leave him before you cheat. I had your life for a lot of years and it CAN change, but sometimes it takes desperate measures. My hubby is very very giving now in the bedroom.
    If nothing else, maybe you could go to bed first and use those batteries to get you close so that you're all but right on the edge when the sex starts... or let him use the toys on you before sex. Guys do like that and bashing on him is going to make the problem worse.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i would say its time to be ugly...tell him just what you told us
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• NO SEX FO U
    shay1130

• I'd tell him that you wont get him off until he gets you off. My ex husband was like this.....thank goodness I don't have this problem anymore. I really feel you OP. This sucks!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Then don't give him an Orgasm!! Tell him he'll get one when you do!!!

Anonymous

• yup... what they all said!!
    Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 11:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• I agree don't give him anything
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 11:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2010

• Oh hell no! Screw him, or better yet DON'T!

LOL........
    Anonymous

• if u hated sucking **** and sum1 asked u to, u wouldnt want to, no matter how clean down there, maybe it just aint his cup of tea. its wrong to force someone to do something sexually that they aint in to. dont cheat on him! ive been with guys who were greedy and didnt care about my pleasure, all im saying is dont have sex with him, if it aint good y bother? when he sees you holding out maybe he'll be desperate to "spice things up"
    Anonymous

• Ha! i like the last anon a LOT. yea tell him what you told us and then I would get SOOOO ugly. is the boy gay or..? thats shitty. such an intimate thing should be a joy for both..
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2010