How can I lose weight really fast?

I am really sick. My weight is affecting the way I breathe, walk and I am sick to death of it. I need to exercise, but I need to lose five or ten pounds just so I can breathe!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
    Anonymous

• I am 5'4" and I weigh 220
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• loosing wieght fast is not healthy and can cause a lot of health problems. You need to consult you doctor.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It's all in my stomach and boobs. I am ginormous.
    Anonymous

• Yes tn. He said, loose weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• lunges are the best! keep your knees at a 90 degree angle though. start out on the floor then start using a step when you get used to it. i lost 2 pant sizes in about 3 months doing tamilee webb's buns of steel (the original one from like the 80's)
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• look up cleanses and detoxes... but do research. they can be deceiving. it might help u lose a few pounds and give you energy to exercise.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 12:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I can understand what you mean about losing weight BEFORE you can eve work out. I would give up soda (pop) and eating after 7pm. Oh yeah...... and start reading those labels for carbs..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• There is no quick cure weight loss that will last and be safe. I would suggest if your really in a position where your breathing is an issue you start having conversations with your doctor, they can send you to a nutrionist and possibly get you into a excercise program that is monitored by your doctor and will be safer for you. Anytime you are having problems breathing you need to involve your doctor i can not stress that enough.

My grandmother actually got a prescription written by her doctor to have a pool put in and her health insurance paid part of it, I was shocked but it is amazing what your insurance will cover that you may not know about. Also our health insurance offers employees and spouses at my DH's work a reduced fee on weight watchers and his work offers a reduced fee at our local gym. You may want to check and see what is offered through your health insurance and employer.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• well y did u let urself go first of all? if i were u i would go to the doc and talk to the nutrition ppl. make a diet plan for yourself and just stick to it... i stopped buyin junk food the past 6 months and lost about 20 lbs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2010