Just for Fun..You Know You Are Big When?

-you go out to eat with your hubby and sit at a booth and the waitress comes over to you and says we have tables if it would be more comfortable for you.
-when you have to have your hubby put on your shoes because you can no longer reach your feet.
-when you put on your jacket and zip it up only to find that the middle has busted open from the pushing out of your belly

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just be healthy and take care!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• lol thats funny
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I am not seeing the humor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• well I'm sorry you dno't find it to be funny some people don't. i do personally because i'm due in two wks and can't do anything because i'm all belly can't see my feet and whatnot so i was making a joke about it
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• there is no need to say sorry that was funny lol
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:27 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• She's not talking about fat people. She's talking about pregnant women.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• ... when you show up at church with 2 different shoes on because you thought you had matching ones but couldn't see your feet! I did this when I was 8 mos preg with #3. They were both blue, but shades were a bit different & they definitely looked different. The funny thing was, my husband was the Pastor & we didn't notice until I was already up on the platform to lead worship & we both noticed at the same time. Thankfully, he had mercy on me & didn't announce it to everyone!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• When you fall over in the shower because you just had to try to shave your legs and completely lost your balance.

When you manage to get yourself stuck in a sock aisle in walmart because you tried to turn around yourself and the shopping cart at the same time...and ended up wedged just right to where you couldn't move. (Thank Goodness I wasn't alone!)

You can no longer reach your feet to tie your shoes.

Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 1:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• -when your in the bathtub sitting down and your hubby asks you "why dont you shave 'down there' ?" and you look "down there" and you just dont see it at all.

-when you tryed wearing your hubby's jeans cause you forgot to buy some maternity ones and your hubby's fit you for a little while but then you cant fit into them forever.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2010