What type of exercise can I do inside?

I have no equipment. I need some really cheap ideas. I walk up and down my stairs, and up and down my halls. I can used canned food as weights. Any ideas for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• do you have cable or directv at all? I have a channel that has excercise shows on 24 hours a day. ALso you can borrow excercise videos/dvds from the library, that s what i did years ago and it was nice to be able to change it up every few weeks.

also try looking up simple excercises on line you can do all sorts of different things it just depends on what your trying to target. Turning on upbeat music and dancing works also, you can incorporate excercises into the dancing like bringing a knee up to meet the opposite elbow, reaching for the opoosite foot with your hand etc.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Yes there's many ways to be active with out any equipment you could do abdominal or crunches use your couch and put both hands on it and slowly go down this a great work out for the arms you could also buy some stretch bands there very un expensive i got some at Ross for $7.99 and there's many way you can use this
    Ezbeauty

Answer by Ezbeauty at 12:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I am part of a group called Hot Mamas Taking It Off. You should join. We have lots of great idea and challenges
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I use walk away the pounds dvd's. Exercising with Leslie Sansone is fun.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 6:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Go to your local library and check out an assortment of exercise videos. Candlesticks make great free-weights.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• definitely find the workout dvds - freecycle or the library.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have some Jillian Michaels work out dvds which cost about $9 each at walmart, and all you need are hand weights (I got 2 - 5lb weights for $9). She does really well at explaining the work out and on starting out easy and building up to a harder work out

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2010