When is the last time you moaned while you ate something?

Hehehehe....
I have been craving dill pickles for something like forever and finally got one- a big, giant one like they sell at butcher shops. And the SO kept making fun of me for the fact that with every bite I moaned. I don't think I have ever done that before, lol.

sweetphoenix529

Asked by sweetphoenix529 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol i moan like that when i am over full and my belly can't handle no more:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I can remember the last time I moaned when my husband ate something but not the last time I moaned when I ate something. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• We finally got an In and Out here in utah. yep i haven't had a burger that good in a while.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 12:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Mmmm In and Out.. I've only been there once while in Vegas and it was amazing! I am so jealous Hali!
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 12:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Never. I am not that animated :o(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Baklava last year for Christmas. I was 5 months pregnant and the baklava was heavenly.
    always_chris

Answer by always_chris at 12:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I moan whenever I eat out at a good restaurant, if the food is good of course, just something I do! & Lol.. anon with the moaning hubby...!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• a couple of months ago when a hogged out on a big cheesy calzone from dugustos (the best italian restaurant ever)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Never. I think anyone who does is being overly dramatic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Oh I so tottally did today lol, DH bought a cheesecake slice that had hard chocolate drizzled over the top and I have sworn off all sweets and i did everything i could to stay away from it then i gave in and had one bite and it was HEAVEN lol Dh laughed so hard when i moaned then he stopped laughing when i said "mmmmmmmm almost better than sex" he didnt find that funny, I told him I didnt find him waving cheesecake in front of my face funny either lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010