Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know if....?

Does anyone know if there is any programs in OK that assist in pre-existing mortgages to help pay for a month? I called DHS today and they had no clue and tried to call the community action place and no one answered. Our bill will be past due the 15th and I am outta of a job and my husbands new business isn't doing as well as we had hoped. I am praying we don't lose our home, b/c I don't want to have to switched homes on my 12 month old son. If you know anything, please let me know. And I am indian and so is my husband but neither of us have a role number :(

Answer Question

Asked by leann74016 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

Level 16 (2,449 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You might be able to talk to your mortgage company and see if they would be willing to do a deferment. That would only give you one month without a payment but it might give you some time to get a job and get caught up.

    Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

  • thank you for the advice...I will do that tomorrow

    Answer by leann74016 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.