Does anyone know if....?

Does anyone know if there is any programs in OK that assist in pre-existing mortgages to help pay for a month? I called DHS today and they had no clue and tried to call the community action place and no one answered. Our bill will be past due the 15th and I am outta of a job and my husbands new business isn't doing as well as we had hoped. I am praying we don't lose our home, b/c I don't want to have to switched homes on my 12 month old son. If you know anything, please let me know. And I am indian and so is my husband but neither of us have a role number :(

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You might be able to talk to your mortgage company and see if they would be willing to do a deferment. That would only give you one month without a payment but it might give you some time to get a job and get caught up.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• thank you for the advice...I will do that tomorrow
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2010