You say you want healthcare reform?

Then I dare you to watch this, then tell me it's a good idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdx_2cuPgQQ

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Honestly we have a bunch of selfish, mean spirited people in our country that only care about themselves.
    ______
    Bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part. I can never say this enough. It applies to all the excuses you whiny Liberal scum politicians give. Who are just out for control and you all are so brain washed by the glory of Obama that you won't realize they are playing you for fools! Even the Obama admin admitted their HCR will not cover all uninsured. 23 million will still not have any! Sounds AWESOME!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Why can't anyone post a link in here that works!?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• explain the health care plan. I'm not going to go watch some link that might have a virus or trojan I want someone to break it down in laymans terms what exactly is this universal health plan?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have lived in countries with socialized health care and it was AMAZING! the health system here sucks, its time to catch up with Europe
    blueyedbadass

Answer by blueyedbadass at 12:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I live here in the USA. We pay out of pocket for our BCBS because Tricare is crap...you know Tricare the GOVERNMENT plan for military...... I almost died under Tricare and they were useless with my sons ASD. I love my BCBS, it is worth every penny we pay for it!!!!!

I don't watch random youtube vids either. I wouldn't be for UHC anyway...because I have already had the governement option and it was crap.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:02 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• All that is, is a 20/20 "exposé" of what Canadian healthcare is supposed to be. It's full of misinformation and untruths and outright lies. There is no more wrong with our healthcare system than there is with yours, and in my opinion a lot more right. If you really want to debate if the US should have some sort of healthcare reform then debate what is actually being proposed rather than using lies and misinformation to scare people. Canada has a single payer system - not gov't controlled, the gov't does not determine my medical treatment, my Dr and I do - and what the US is proposing is not single payer.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I agree about Tricare!!!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• The majority of people DO NOT want UHC but it doesn't matter what the people want. Congress doesn't care what the people want, it is another way for them to line their parents. Just look at AARP and all the money they are spending to lobby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• line their pants..not parents..LMAO
    Anonymous

***
    You can't post a "live link" in the question part--just the answers. It's not all that hard to copy and paste--some people are really quite proficient at it! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2010