Does anyone know of a legitimate home based job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• Avon, Mary Kay, Scentsy or babysitting. The is also a website called chacha that I have heard a few people do. You don't make tons of money but enough to help out.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:15 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Ameriplan is a home based business. Below is a link to view our training calls if you'd like to listen in as well as our compensation plan :-). We don't do any selling or cold calling and no parties to throw. We DO get paid Daily & Monthly, Benefits for our household and unlimited training!! Check out the info below and let me know if you have any questions.

http://traininginvite.homestead.com/index.html

God Bless!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:37 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do to make good money. If I can help with any questions you might have...just let me know.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• you can subscribe to my newsletter at www.imomnews.com and view what others are doing. I include a classified section.
    Good luck
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 3:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• You can visit my website. It has info about what your looking for .

http://taramarie2009.webs.com/
    tarams98020

Answer by tarams98020 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have just started w/ Pre-Paid Legal Services. This is a company that provides Lawyers services state by state through an appointed attorney's service. Pre-paid legal pays the retainer to the attorneys service and then the people of the state are represented or treated on an individual basis from there. They also cover an Entire spectrum of the 4 points of Idenity for yourself from Healthcare, social security , to financial.
    I have started w/ a great group of girls that are really all about teamwork! They are very helpful. Let me know if you are interested.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I work at home and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you all the information and answer all your questions! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm an Online Affiliate Marketer. No Parties to host and it’s free to start.
    I actually quit my home business because I am LOVING what I do. I simply advertise a marketing tool which many home business owners LOVE because it helps their business grow. The only thing I do is wake up every morning, post my ad to my list of places online, send PMs to several people and THAT IS IT. I have had the easiest time referring this product and it's a win win situation. Customers love the product because it helps their business grow and I make great money by referring.
    Here is the pay:
    I have honestly had such a great response and people are signing up everyday. The first week I made $150.
    If you are interested in learning more please visit http://www.Freedom2Bhome.com
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 6:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2010