If you recieve food stamps or welfare do you also work or do you rely only on assistance?

If you recieve help in food stamps or medicaid do you have a job? Do you plan on getting a job if you don't have one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The only assistance we recieve is medicaid for dd. I do not work (other than selling my crocheted goods and some avon products). I don't work because DD was born with brain damage that caused seizures. I was trained in the hospital to properly give her meds and we don't trust others to do it. I stay home to watch dd for seizures and hlep develop her brain. She has to visit specialists in St. Louis and without medicaid we'd never be able to afford all these visits. she has one test that is 630 bucks! We are so grateful for the help but as long as we can get by without any other assistance we will keep on doing it ourselves!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 6:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• When you wipe your butt after you took a big dump do you look at the toilet paper or do you just drop it?
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:34 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• We (fam of 4) qualified for medicaid and foodstamps. My husband is working. He lost his job and now we qualify for medicaid, foodstamps and TANF...he is also going to the unemployment office. Yes, he is actively looking for a job. He has a few leads and we are praying something decent comes through so we don't have to use PA at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• sorry I meant my husband WAS working the first time we qualified
    Anonymous

• i look at it to make sure i got it all =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:42 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i just want to see the answers.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• My dh works full time and we get foodstamps No I do not plan to get a job anytime soon, but in a couple years when my kids are in school I will either get a job or go to school or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i am on food stamps and on section 8 and medicaid and u no what i dont plan to do a damn thing about it !!! next
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• :)

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Anon :44 why do you not work? Is there a medical reason that you do not?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2010