Where can I buy nice slacks for work? (Shhh I am fat. That is a secret.)

Seriously. I am fat. And I need nice pants. Where can I get them. (I hate to shop so have put this off for ohh about 10 years.) I don't even look at clothes for myself. The last clothes I bought were at Goodwill. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• http://www.lanebryant.com/

http://www.torrid.com/torrid/index.jsp

These stores should also be at the mall

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I like Ross Dress For Less, but it is a crap shoot, sometimes they have great stuff and sometimes they have crap.. Also Khols has some nice plus size cloths, that are cute and trendy.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• cryingUUUUGGGHHHH really? I don't wanna go to the mall. :(

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• "UUUUGGGHHHH really? I don't wanna go to the mall. :("

Ok well your other option is to go to a ranch rite store and buy a large burlap sack and sew your own. Make sure you get it in black!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• lol, momma sometimes you just need to get out and try on some nice cloths to make yourself feel better. If you go to the mall in the morning during the week that's usually when you will get better sales and a lot less people.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:20 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• lane branyt. sears, jcpenney, walmart...
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 2:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Check out the just my size website, you can order catalogs too. I know Wal-Mart carries some of their stuff, but the website has a lot more stuff. I just got my catalog, there's a lot of stuff that goes up to a size 6x. I've already got a wish list started.

www.jms.com
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:18 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• J. Jill

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• jcpenny's has a great selection for plus sizes, fashion bug, even old navy has a plus section online so you dont have to leave your house just sit infront of computer with complete privacy ,take your time and choose what you like most.....happy shopping
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• www.wetseal.com

they have a nice plus size collection now
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2010