Should I quit my job, I just don't want to work anymore..

I am tired of working. I am 19 and have been working since I was 16. I have a 2 year old and I want to be home with her. What should I do? I don't know how I will pay my rent and buy what I need, but I just don't want to work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Welcome to adult land! I am 49 and have been working since I was 15

You should not only be supporting your child, you should be completing your education so you can afford to send your child to college and have a comfortable retirement. 

If you really hate your life, then perhaps your baby would be better off with another family: www.cradle.org

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Sure...just go on welfare. Ya know, if you have another baby, you can get more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• honey.. you're LUCKY to have a job.. just stay at that one and look for another one..
    all moms want to stay at home with their child.. I do.. and I am staying home with my son.. but I'm looking for a job and waiting for april to come along so I can apply for college.. why? because I want my son to have a roof over his head supported by ME.. not my family.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 2:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i understand what you mean...when i was working i wanted to be home with my oldest son. then when i got pregnant with my 2nd, complications forced me to be a stay-at-home mom..it's nice to be at home but honestly it's good for you to be out there in the "real" world for a little while..i'm steadily looking for another job because although i love being home there is nothing like making your own money and having a little adult conversation here and there...maybe you should try what i'm doing, which is trying to find a night job so that i can be with my children during the day and work when they're asleep....just a suggestion..:)
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 8:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• may you need to get out more than just work/home start doing fun things with your son after work or on your days off it does get better we all have the mommy guilt but it does pass just work though it and hang in there
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:01 AM on Jan. 8, 2010