2am and can't sleep anyone else having this problem???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No not really, I'm awake cuz everyone in the house is asleep and I'm enjoying the peace for once in weeks

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I've had that problem for the last week or so. Just can't bring myself to sleep until morning. I spend the majority of the night cleaning (which I usually despise doing but lately just seem to WANT to do all the time) & surfing the net.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I've had that problem for 11 months now. I've been put on sleeping pills dont work not strong enough && I tried buying some at walmart just cheap ones but they dont do the job either. It sucks so bad I will either lay in bed for 2 hrs crying or I'll be up doing something. Okay I know my problem but I dont know why.. 11 months ago I lost my dad && ever since then I can't sleep. I think its because its the only time my mind can wonder && think about him then I will start crying. I dont know how to get past it or over it but I hope I can soon
    supermom3806

Answer by supermom3806 at 3:07 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It's now 3:46 and I'm still awake. I don't sleep very much at all anymore.
    alj123

Answer by alj123 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Its 2:48 here. Im wide awake. No idea why :)
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 3:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• it's now just about 8am and i haven't slept all night...doesn't help that i went for a cigarette and coffee run to 7-11 at 4am...i'm also sick and can't take any night-time medicine for fear of not waking up when the baby calls..,.daytime medicine sucks...lol
    diablaherida666

Answer by diablaherida666 at 7:55 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Yep, been awake since 2 am. I should clean my apartment but can't seem to pry myself away from cafe mom!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 8:23 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• OMG yes. I have been excersizing alot right before bed and then taking an aromatherepy bath just to get to bed by midnight. If I dont do that I practically NEVER get to sleep! I feel your pain!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 9:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010