My 21 month old needs adenoids and tonsils removed...can anyone recommend an excellent ENT?

She also needs ear tubes due to excessive fluid build up.

supastaa

Asked by supastaa at 6:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Health

• well i have no idea where you are but i am in boston MA, my son jsut had his tonsils and adnoids out at childrens hospital an it was a wondfull experiance the staff is great with kids and they are great with the parrents too they provide you with everything you need so you can be 100% there for your child he had no complications at all its been about three weeks and he is eating solid foods with no problem and he was drinking fluids on his first day
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:41 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I cant. But I did have mine out when I was really young. And the people who operate and do this tonsils and adenoids are very capable. Especially on young children. And its not as dangerous as alot of surgical procedures.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 10:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2010