Has anyone heard of a home business called "Free Life"?

It has to do with health and wellness and some kind of juice.Is it a scam?

Tia23sb

Asked by Tia23sb at 7:17 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Money & Work

• A class action lawsuit was brought against them in September for deceptive advertising. They claim that their goji juice can cure cancer. I'd stay away from them.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:30 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I heard the same as Scuba...I work with Scentsy...It's a legit home business. If I can help with details or questions...I'm happy to help.

www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• YES! I have heard of them and was actually a member with them for almost a year. Despite the fact that their comp plan is very mouth watering, I found it very difficult to build that business, due to the fact that the monthly product point commitment really took a bite out of our monthly budget. I didn't really experience any benefits from the products and found it hard to believe in them. I have since found a different company called Work At Home United, that is very reputeable, and I don't have to do any selling or distributing. If you are searching for a way to make money from home I would love to share more of the details with you about the new company that I'm with. Or you can check out my website at http://www.workathomeunited.com/thefreelife. (I know my website URL has "thefreelife" at the end of it but, I can assure you, it is in no way connected to Freelife.)
    wonderRose

Answer by wonderRose at 10:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2010