What can I do to make this right?

This morning as I was getting the kids ready for school my neighbor came over to see if their little dog came over to our back yard bc there was this big hole by the fence (which my big dog dug last night) we were going to put the dirt back last night but it was sooo cold so we left it for in the morning anyway what happen was her little dog (bless her soul) came over and fell in our pool and drowned...I was so in shock and kept telling her how sorry I was...I feel sooooooo bad :(
That little dog was the only thing left for her she was telling me the little dog belonged ot her mom who had just passed...:(

My dd who is 6 yrs. old says ...It's ok mommy the little dog is with her mom now.
I said I know baby but it still hurts. We will put the little dog's body in a box and have it ready for her when she gets home from work :( God I wish I could have done something or have known...I just can't stop being sad. Help! and Thx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Pets

• How were you to know that the little dog would come into your yard and get in your pool. It is not your fault at all. I do understand it has to hurt. You little girl is smart. Maybe make her a dinner one night and bring it over to her with a card of appoligies.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Why did you post this twice with different versions?
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 2:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Yeah, this is a different version. Here you say that you were up getting your kids ready, and in the other one you say you were woke up to the neighbor at the door. Here is my advice either version you decide to stick with

DRAIN YOUR FREAKIN POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SAID IT WAS COLD WHERE YOU LIVE, SO WHY IS YOUR POOL STILL SITTING FULL OF WATER!!!!!????????????
    DRAIN THE POOL, AND BE LUCKY THAT IT WAS ONLY A DOG THAT FELL IN THIS TIME! NEXT TIME YOU COULD WAKE UP TO A NEIGHBORHOOD CHILD FLOATING IN YOUR POOL!!
    CARELESS ASS PEOPLE! GAWD!
    Anonymous