What cell phone provider do you use? (we use AT&T) so far so good :)

If your house hold has a certain provider (AT&T) you get your calls for free (long distances that is) but if another family with the same provder does that mean you get the same deal. I have tried calling to ask this question and all I get is a "Hold" for so long. Does anyone here know?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have tmobile.
    No just because someone has oneplan it doesnt mean you get the same. You would have the exact same plan they have.
    I dont like att we had it and they some how turned a 100 dollar bill in to 1200 .
    We pay 50 now with Tmobile for the same plan.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I used to have AT&T and as long as you are calling an AT&T number it was a free call. It didn't matter if it was a cell phone or if it was a landline. Hope that helps.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• We have T Mobile. Here where we live it is good.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• We use AAA. It's $57 TOTAL for 1000 minutes a month and my dh & I share the minutes. The calls bounce off the ATT towers and it's been great. No contracts either and 2 free phones to boot.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Verizon
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Verizon Wireless.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• T-mobile. We have 5 phones. We cover 2 of our (adult) kids, Dh and I and my FIL. Our other son is in Germany so we can't carry him. It's worth the price to have the chance to talk to our kids as long as we want when ever we want.
    Anonymous