If you could change the way you look, would you?

I ask myself this question a lot when I think, "Oh I wish I had her hair,eyes, etc." I honestly don't think I would though because then if I looked like someone else, I wouldn't look like me anymore and would be changing myself constantly because there would always be someone different that I'd want to look like lol. So I think I'd leave well enough alone and just stick with what I have. Although I would give myself bigger boobs and a smaller nose if I could do it without surgery lol. What would you do?

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 10:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would stay as I am. If I wanted to change my self then tis because I want it. Hence weight loss. Something to improve for myself. Not for anyone else including SO. Thus be happy with yourself. For others may like what they see as something different. Just a thought.
    Have a great day!:)
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 10:25 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• My legs!!! I hate them, I have had veins since I could remember.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I would like to get my stomach as flat as it was before....other then that i just want to stay me....most things that i want to change all i have to do is get a box of hair die and then ta da...i changed it how i wanted it lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• just less of me would be good! lol!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• nope if I changed how I look then how would I know who i was....LOL seriously though I like who I am and I like the way I look.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• if I could just be 160 or even 170 lbs forever I would be happy- but I have only been able to be that and keep it for about 6 months :(
    lame...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'd be cool with being thinner, with a staighter nose. But that's easily obtainable I just have to want to do something about it.
    PhatAttack

Answer by PhatAttack at 11:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I did! my change was for excess skin, and adjusting myself to the fact that I am old. I had a tummy tuck to remove excess skin after three pregnancies at the age of 58. I also had a facelift, to remove excess skin, it did not change my looks other than it made me feel refreshed the way I was 10 or 15 years ago. It gave my mind time to adjust to being old, because in my heart and soul I feel like I am 20!, I am now 60 years old with a six pack because I have always been a excercise buff, and underneath my skin were those muscles!!! I am just sorry I didn't do it sooner, but trust me when I say, this was a one shot deal, I will not go under the knife again unless absolutely necessary! From now on I will grow old gracefully!

Answer by older at 12:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• To a point, but not so completely that I don't look like myself anymore.
    I guess I would just "improve" some problem areas rather than change my look.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• all I want is clear skin and boobs that point UP! Other than that, I wouldn't change myself to where I look like a completely different person.
    Anonymous