Do you have a secret savings stash???

I just started one, you never know....shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Don't tell anyone....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:32 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im starting one when he deploys. Im 100% dependent on him until I get a degree so I need start somewhere. We are doing great but like you said you never know.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:38 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Well it's not so secret but I do have a savings stash.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:44 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Didn't your mama tell you to always have some cash stashed away? I have the regular secret savings, that I will access in an emergency, and then there's the SUPER-SECRET stash, that is never touched. It is only for a life and death situation and NOBODY knows about either one.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• yep.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 11:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Well if I had a secret one and told you then it wouldn't be a secret anymore would it? lol

But sadly, no...we can barely get through the month and have anything left. One day...it will get better...when he's done with school, have a job...the stepboys will be in school and I can find something.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• you need to tell someone you trust where you are hiding your money in case you die unexpectedly.
    my GF's husband died and had money stashed all over the place she never knew anything about. it was behind switch plates, in ziploc baggies in the potted plants, in suitcase pockets, taped to the inside top of the doghouse. everywhere, she's afraid to sell the house because she's convinced there is still money hid in places she hasn't found yet.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• No. I am in a marriage and we don't keep secrets from each other. I have full access to our money and neither of us can pull out more than 5k without the other person being there to sign too we set our accounts up that way when we first married. We both are savers and put 100 percent of my pay check into savings, investments, retirement and what not. My husbands check pays bills and living expenses and some into savings. We save together since we are a team. Sorry so many don't have a strong marriage like ours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Not a secret stash... hubby and I don't have any secrets. But we do have a stash.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• anonymous: Sorry so many don't have a strong marriage like ours.

I must laugh, because you never know. Nobody in this world is perfect and neither is your marriage. So if you feel you need to boost in order to feel better.

I will give that too you.

Remember: I knew a woman in a so called perfect marraige-that recieved her divorce papers-at her office, unexpectedly.

YOU NEVER KNOW. I will be ok, will you???
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• even if we did have a savings, it wouldnt be secret. we dont keep things from each other. however, i do wish we had a savings stashed away somewhere! lol. we barely get through each month with more than $100 left over, so right now there isnt anything to stash away!! hoping things get better when he finally finishes his degree.....
    LKLMommy

Answer by LKLMommy at 12:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2010