I Cant sleep comfortably anymore!!! HELP!!!!

im 19 weeks pregnant and this is my first. I cant sleep comfortably anymore. Im continually tossing and turning an nothing is helping.
What should i do???

BABYnME610

Asked by BABYnME610 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant with my first I couldn't sleep well either. My BIL bought me a giant wedge shaped pillow. :-) it really helped. I have no clue why but it was really comfortable and I slept like a rock!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 10:47 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Well, I hate to say this, but Welcome to Pregnancy! I'm 18 weeks with my seconds & already experiencing the same uncomfortable, sleepless nights. The one thing I found to help out is a pillow between my legs. Also, (my husband hates me for this) leaning against him so I'm on my side, but I feel like I'm a little on my back. I would REALLY like to try a body pillow instead of an actual body that always tells me to "roll over." LoL - Good Luck!
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 11:51 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I am 30 weeks now and havn't been able to sleep well in probably 2 months. I have 2 body pillows, one that I put right behind my back so I cant roll over on my back and one in front of me that I kinda hug and have the bottom of it between my legs. I just recently have started so I am starting out on the couch at night and will do that for a few hours until I get uncomfortable then go to the bed. I found out by doing that I change surfaces and it seems to help me get through the night. GL on finding something that works for you.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 10:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2010