worst regret ever. need some advice.

i chose my boyfriend who i was dating at the time when my ex (daughters dad) came back saying sorry and he wanted to work on things again. i got extremely confused and couldnt decide. the guy i was with was amazing (at the time) and my daughters dad and i had been rcky for three years, i wasnt sure what i was wanting to mess up on, bf or daughters dad. either decision i was going to regret either way. but this time im paying for it badly.

after a month of them trying to win me back... i finaly just said who ever i get caught hanging out thats who im staying with, i had never been so torn in my life over something like that.

that being said i got caught hanging out with the guy i was already dating, after that he turned completely different and was horrible. and the whole time i was with him my daughters dad was the only one i was ever thinking about..

i want him back. but he wont even look at me, let alone talk to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't turn back, if it didn't work the first time then most likly it won't the 2nd or 3rd.

Unless you guys are young-if he cheated, hit you, belittles you, or abuses you in anyway, run.

There are too many and I mean to many men out here to settle for less. You are worth sooo much more....

Sometimes we get use to things and don't want to try new-just be careful, and move on...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It sounds like it is time for you to move foward, and focus on your child and your future. How are you coming along with your child's college fund and your retirement savings?

Answer by rkoloms at 10:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I agree with the PP's. Its time to let both of them go. You let your ex go and now it seems like he moved on. Your current boyfriend turned horrible on you and that is not good for your kids to be around. Time to start taking care of yourself and let both of these men go. You will always have a relationship with your ex as parents but right now you should focus on your children and your future.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i totally agree with the 1st post.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• The sad honest truth is every man is going to disappoint you in some way. Take the good advice and focus on raising your child and preparing her for a great future. When you stop mooning over men and develop a life the right man will be there for you. If all you do is worry about men you are guaranteed a future of disappointment and loss for both you and your daughter. Please don't.
    Anonymous