Wii exercise programs?

I went to the store to look at Wii Active but saw that are quite a few exercise programs. Do you have one and do you like it? Which one? I do have Wii fit and I like it, I just want something else to change it up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I've got the wii fit. I haven't heard of active. I think the wii is such a fun and wonderful excercise tool.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:59 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have Wii Fit and love the little games :) I also have Wii Fit Plus but haven't gotten that out to try it yet. I also have one other one... don't like it as much because it doesn't actually weigh me, that would be Wii My Fitness Coach. although that one does seem to give a more accurate assessment of what I need to do to get to my goals.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have Your Shape, the one with Jenny McCarthy, and I like it even though it gets bad reviews. Of course, the target audience for this game is WOMEN and a lot of game reviews are written by men, so I guess take it with a grain of salt. Playing the game takes up most of my living room, but I like the workouts and having the camera helps me. You have to be comfortable with yourself enough to watch yourself on the screen next to Jenny. Personally, having the thin gal on the screen next to me motivates me, but a couple of people who reviewed the game says it makes them feel "fat." Anyway, I really like the game! Best of luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I use Wii Fit Plus (so much better than the original) and Gold's Cardio Gym. I love 'em.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 11:40 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I use Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus - I like both of them!

Answer by missanc at 4:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• EA Active, Active Life Outdoor Challenge. Have Wii Fit, it's terrible and sucks through way too many batteries to be worth it - the balance board is optional, not required, for Active and Active Life games use a DDR-type mat. Heard bad things about Jillian Michaels' Wii game so I never bothered with it. Heard good things about Gold's Cardio but haven't had a chance to try it yet. DDR is another one, good workout but I hate the music so I don't use it much.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:17 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i luv wii fit plus and wii active. i do it often. i honestly like active more cause there are more workouts u can choose from and also u can do the 30 day either on low intensity, med intensity or high. i like wii fit plus too. wii fit plus counts calories, and u can run in place. i mix it up so i dont get tired. for the wii active,i bought wrist weights in place of the band. if feel like it band gets stuck on the wii controllers. but totally recommend the active and the wii fit plus.
    prBarbie

Answer by prBarbie at 6:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2010