cramping 13 weeks along..

Hi all! I've been cramping since Monday. Not sure what it is all about. Sometimes it is a sharp pain and feels like it is going down and hitting my cervix. Wondering if anyone else has felt this. I have also been dealing with headaches and lower dull ache in my back since Monday as well. Well the dull ache has been there off and on all pregnany..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• There are a few things that can cause this,...one is sex, another is strenuous work! Since it has continued you can call your OB and leave a message to have the nurse call you back and discuss it! Your doctors know your situation best!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I had that and it turned out to be a cyst on my ovary. And lucky me 22 seconds before the ball dropped on new years it popped. We found out then that is was a cyst! Good luck and i would call your doctor!
    Married12Kevin

Answer by Married12Kevin at 2:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2010