Weird question about something I feel.

I have two kids, I am very aware of the feeling of a child moving in my womb, and it feels like I have a baby in my stomache! I keep getting the movements, it's really very weird. But I'm not pregnant. I took a test over a month and a half ago and it came up as negative.
What could do this? What could make such strong movements in an unpregnant stomache?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have you been thinking about having another baby? My husband and me has both said no to another kid until he gets back from his deployment. But I just keep thinking about how cool it would be for him to come home on his Rand R and me being pregnat with another beautiful baby. So, since Ive thought about this I have feelings of a little baby like kicking my insides...I know its not true but I guess I really want one and that's why I think its there.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• take a test again!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:49 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• gas
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Noo not really. My last period was in october besides some light spotting last month so then i took it. I would prefer not to be pregnant so once it was negative I was cool and it's been out of mind. But the last few days everytime I am sitting still I feel all the pressure and then little thuds. And it's all down near my c-section scars and a bit above. i dont feel pregnant so I wonder if anything else could be making these feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• That would be awsome if it was. Gas can really do that? I didnt know that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It can. I have a 2 1/2 year old and am definately not pregnant. I feel that sensation fairly often. It's not constant though. A thump or bump here or there.

However, if your last period was Oct, then it might be more likely that you'd be pregnant. Espically if it's contastant or strong feelings of movement.
    Anonymous

• I have gotten that too! I think it's gas moving around in the intestines.
    QnsNYMom

Answer by QnsNYMom at 12:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Gas can cause some powerful feelings. I have thought for a moment that I was preggerz, but it was just the gas fairy. LOL MAybe think about what is in your diet that is causing the nuisance.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It's gas :) And you probably notice it more so if you are thinking about the possibilities of pregnancy :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• It could be gas... but I'd take a test anyway, just to be safe. False negatives are pretty common.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2010