If the new fashion style became going without a shirt and bra in public, would you follow it?

There was a period in history where exposing one breast was fashionable.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never been big on the fashion style but if I had great boobs and was single. Hell yea.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Not so much. After 2 kids and nursing, my breasts and midsection have become shy. Had you asked me when I was 21 ( 10 years ago) and before kids, I would have been proud to.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 12:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• No but I don't need people to look at me to feel good and don't follow fashion trends blindly like the masses do. One day at an outdoor mall I was amused to see so many women with bumps in their hair, 4 inch heels (that look uncomfortable to walk in), their over sized sunglasses, over sized purses and their accessory dogs. If the women had been sitting where I was and saw that they would see how ridiculous letting someone else tell them what looks good is. They were little clones of each other. I was in my cute shorts, cute slip on walking shoes, cute top I actually made myself with sunglasses that framed my face nicely and a purse that is functional and cute. I am my own person and have my own style. Would hate to be a robot.

Anonymous

• ditto to what nwdeserangel said
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:19 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• PP here my boobs are fabulous but only for my husband to see.
    Anonymous

• I don't follow fashion trends. I wear what I feel comfortable in and not what a high priced fashion designer thinks is cute cause usually they're designs are not.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Well, this IS NOT the time for exposing breasts. Where was that and when? How stupid.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Exhibitionists!!!!
    Anonymous

• i usually try to not ENTIRELY follow fashion trends but little simple things ill notice and like for example...i went to walmart to buy myself some stretchy jeanish pants for the first time in my life because i have seen the "boot over the pant leg" style and really thought i'd try it out. i also wanted to try the high heel with the stretchy pants style so it all works in one. im now going to buy the leg warmers so my curvy legs (not so great) dont look so big in those stretch pants.

i also went to make holes in my jeans because i was seeing it all over the place and liked it so i did it myself. the no shirt and no bra im sure i would want to try but i have a lumpy stomach so it wouldnt be so cute
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Hmmm, pre-baby, hell yeah I would have! I had a spectacular rack! Actually, my boobs are still pretty darn good, but the stomach... notsomuch. So I don't think I'd be all that eager to display that to the world, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2010