I just got married...problems with intimacy....adult content.

He lasts all of 10 seconds and then acts like he's devastated while I lay there and try not to be a little mad. I love him, but need to find out how to fix this. My sex drive is -100 which is NOT ME. I just don't want it. I love him, it's not all about the sex. This is our only problem and I just can't tell him no because I'm not interested. I've asked him to set up an appointment with his doctor and he tells me he doesn't know how. How do I let him know it's a big deal in our sex life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Has he been like that since the beginning or is this new thing? Is he circumcised? Uncirmcumcised men tend to be more sentitive down there and come faster. He may have to take care of himself before engaging in intercourse with you, that way he won't be as excited.
    Anonymous

• that is what i was thinking, either he pleasures himself prior to sex, or you can, and that should help him last longer. like i know days when my hubby has masturbated, cause he lasts longer.
    Anonymous

• He's been like this since the first time we did it. At first I was loving and told him it would just take a little time to figure things out. Now I just don't know how to feel. He gets his and is happy and goes on like everything is okay. And inside I feel like a F***** sex toy.
    Anonymous

• try more foreplay too, especially for you so that you can get heated up properly. don't let him do all the work. don't feel bad about reaching down and massaging yourself while he is in you. take small breaks from motion to let him cool down a bit. that doesn't mean get off and do some dishes and then come back, just stop the pumping and rub yourself a bit, and maybe just kiss his neck and chest, then start back up. it takes some time to find your groove and work well together.
    Anonymous

• NO foreplay....we kiss 2 mins and then go at it. If there is any foreplay he comes all over himself. Yes, he's circumsized.
    Anonymous

• The last time we did it, I wasn't even wet yet. So it hurt a little and was hard for him to get in. He just kept pushing. I didn't say anything and when he came 10 secs later. I was pissed.
    Anonymous

• Can he get hard again after he comes so quickly?
    Anonymous

• well don't just start with intercourse. if he isn't into foreplay, you better tell him now that he needs to start being into it. tell him that your body doesn't work like his does and he needs to touch and caress and play around for a little bit. another trick i do to get us both going is i use his d*ck and massage my cooch. that way he gets a little play and i get myself started.
    Anonymous

• Why doesn't he take care of you first orally before you have intercourse?
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 12:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• No. He waits until it falls out and then gets up and gets me a towel. There is some apologizing, but that makes me feel worse.
    Anonymous