Obama's 'Shocking' Security Report: Officials Knew Extremist on Plane Heading to Detroit ?

http://newsmax.com/Headline/jones-obama-airliner-attack/2010/01/07/id/345689?s=al&promo_code=94F4-1

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 12:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If I click on the newsmax link will I get a free copy of Sarah Palin's book? That site is to the right what huffpost is to the left.
    Anonymous

• He was flagged as he was already on board, he slipped through because of a mispelling of his name by ONE letter...I sincerely hope this leads to a BETTER screening of passengers and better all round national security

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Security sucks. The would rather pat me down and make me throw out my eyebrow tweezers than search a guy with a bomb in his pants. Have you looked at those airport security people? They all look...."slow".
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2010