UGH , Would you at least clean your sink before taking pictures to try to rent out your home?

This is just ugh, All the pics for this house look nasty but really their sink is full of crap.
Im sorry but that is just a BIG turn off for the house.
Would you move in some where that tehy showed nasty pics of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that is disgusting. i would be embarrassed to have dishes in the sink if someone came over- speaking of which, the lunch dishes won't wash their self... should go do that now.

i don't understand it either.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

•  

Anonymous

• Why would they take that pic? Renting it depends on location and price. Buying no big turn off. I was shocked how dirty some houses were when we looked to buy.
    Anonymous

• LOL Obby Dobbie
    Anonymous

• Yeah and so many times homes for sale on the MLS sites show photos of exremely messy homes. I wouldn't want to look at them if I were a home buyer. I imagine germs all over....ewwww.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• or is this your house and you're trying to make it into someone else?
    Anonymous

• NO and I would have never shown my house in that condition!! I have a rental, we lived in it before moving here. As soon as that for rent sign went up we were getting knocks at all times of people that "drove" by and wanted to see the house, NO APPOINTMENT!! Even with people just showing up without warning my house would never be in that condition to start with!!

I did hear some lovely stories from the ppl that would look at the hosue of how disgusting other homes were they were looking at!!! The ppl that ended up renting my house, came right as the movers were packing us so it was a disaster and they said it was STILL 100% better than anything they looked at! They ended up calling right after they left and moved in 3 days later :) YAY
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 12:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Seriously anon? That is so stupid. Why would Ipost my sink? No My dishes are clena in teh dish washer. My floor swept and mopped my apartment clean,
    I am look for a rental becuase we are MOVING.
    Who would had thought someone would move huh?>
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• I thought the other pics for that listing werent so bad. Yeah the sink is nasty and there are a few things left behind but the other pics aren't horrible I would probably rent it. It's much bigger and nicer than where we live now
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 1:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2010