Evenflo Titan

Anyone own the Evenflo Titan carseat? What do you like and don't like about it?

manda13

Asked by manda13 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have the titan elite and I love it. I have a two door cavilier and it fits great in it. It is easy to install. We move it from car to car on a daily basis and it only takes us a minute or two to move it. The cover comes off easily for easy washing. My daughter sits great in it and she does not fuss when in it. I like the price also. We picked it up at target for under 100 dollars. No complaints from me on it.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 2:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Didn't own it... and wouldn't get it. It has a short shell, which means your baby will out grow it really early and you will end up buying another seat and wasting more money! The Evenflo Triumph would be a much better choice and you can get it for about $100 online... which might be more than the the Titan, but the seat will last longer than the Titan and save you money in the long run.
    If you are looking for a cheap seat, another good seat would be the Cosco Scenera.
    But if you want a seat where you get the most bang for your buck.... look into the Graco Myride 65... it's more money, but it will likely fit your child until they are old enough for a booster seat because it goes to 65 lbs forward facing.
    (FYI stay away from all convertible seats that are 3 in 1, they are junk - so anything that says Alpha Omega)
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2010